I can't take it any more, so I'm waking up at normal times.
Day 1, and I feel SO GOOD. No stress. I have a whole day for all of my duties, not a half day.
I have decided to stop doubting my prophecy and to engage what may be the voice of God. I will trust the teachings of my friends that love the Lord, and I'll let them guide me through prophecy because I have no idea what to do.
I choose this by this reasoning: even if all my friends are wrong about the amount that they prophesy, they are super encouraging. And they have at least 1 testimony each of true prophecy (for sure).
I am not super encouraging in this way, and I do not have at least 1 testimony of true prophecy. So, I am the lackey and I must change something, and the change is my engagement in prophecy.

No comments:
Post a Comment